Golf Betting

Zalatoris missed I putt Iā€™d have dropped to win it.

He was very nervy on short putts too, List missed three on his back 9 which would have seen him win w/o playoff.

Rory making a move in Dubai

Rory cannot lose from here. Heā€™s as big a certainty as the San Fran tonight.

Almost doneā€¦

Did Rory just bogey the last and miss out on a playoff :man_facepalming:

That he did. Had 5 wood out from 267 and wind picked up, went back to 3 wood and didnā€™t catch it great. Water, drop and burned the hole from about 14 feet to miss by one

1 Like

Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

1 Like

Seamus power tearing up the course here at pebble beach, 5 shot lead at -15 , heā€™s priced at Evs. I saw he was 20/1 before the start and thought that was a very short price :weary:

3 Likes

Broke the 36 hole record for the event, some going.

2 Likes

Incredible. He shot 64 the first day on the hardest of the 3 courses there.

What a weekend of sport in store

2 Likes

Has the easiest course today if he shoots -5 or so heā€™ll be in the box seat for tomorrow

3 Likes

Leona Maguire top of the leaderboard in the ladies tournament at the halfway stage. :ireland::ireland::ireland:

3 Likes

If he can hang in there, the pub in Touraneena will be the place to be on Sunday night.

1 Like

Only 3 round tournament. Sheā€™s 3 ahead with 4 holes to go. Itā€™s on Sky Sports mix now.

1 Like

Power only one clear now. Not having a great day

1 Like

At least heā€™s having it in the 3rd round. Be great If he can stay in the lead heading into the final round

Heā€™s supposed to be on the easiest course today I think, but itā€™s not a car crash round at any rate. He putted lights-out the first two days and you wonā€™t do that for four days in a row

$225k for Leona, good to get on the board early in the season

3 Likes