Golf Betting

I know Niall lyons has shot the lights out again this year but i was amazed he didn’t acknowledge that the four majors have changed their schedule. He produced stat after stat about how past winners played in different tournaments pre the open but surely you have to mention that this is now the forth major of the year in about 14 weeks as opposed to the third in 14 weeks. He seemed to be weighting in heavily on lads who played the Scottish open.

Was gonn put a few quid on in pp today but they are paying 12 places online and only 10 in the shop. 20 is amazi g. 12 is insane.
Finau 33-1 and Morikawa @25/1 worth a splash definitely.

Morikawa and Fleetwood for me. Both 25/1.

1 Like

1 Like

Padraig in the clubhouse tied for the lead with Big Darrun in the Senior Open, Clarke has a reachable par 5 to finish

One of them to become only the fourth golfer to win the Open and the Senior Open

There’s hardly enough light left for a playoff?

Clarke wins by one.

Willy Z eventually falls over the line in the playoff against Sepp Straka. You’d wonder about his mental fortitude, maybe this will give him the boost he needs for the majors.

Pat Reed sueing Brandel Chamblee and the Golf Channel, this should be a laugh

They must have found a few bob down the back of the couch. Where was all this money going before? They are non profit right?

1 Like

The auld LIV vs PGA might make golf more interesting in the near term. The European tour must be finished altogether though

I missed this part of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If Scottie was to throw in a bogey about now this might get interesting

Here she comes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Maybe…

Rory coming like a train.

Might be another awkward one for Scheffler there