Golf Betting

8th shot out of the trees? Still makes the ten :grinning:

A game of stableford and he’d have saved at least a ball :grinning:

1 Like

He was leading his threeball on the tee

Has Biffo got a bit of previous regards breaking clubs?

Elite Golfers in general seem to be awful wankers.
That show full swing highlights as much. Lowry has sacked what, 2 caddys now? He doesnt seem to be a happy bunny lately and seemed to enjoy the game more when he first broke through. But that can happen as expectations sky rocket and you start putting undue pressure on yourself. I know the was always a big man but he seems to have ballooned to a huge size now.

watched it there this week as I was home sick on the couch. Some of it was tame enough. Likes of Finau and yer man Dahmen seemed like alright sorts. Theegala as well. Unsurprisingly, the lads that took the LIV soup seemed cunty enough (Koepka, DJ, Poulter)

It was gas seeing so many gym scenes. I think Lowry’s game could improve from a small bit more time in there

The 2 boys JT and Spieth didnt seem the worse either to be fair even though they get awful stick.
Thomas especially seemed quite humble and was happy to do stuff for himself like loading his own clubs, running to the pharmacy between rounds for whatever allergies he has. Most would have a PA for that kind of stuff. Having his father as coach. A lot of that is humility is down to upbringing. Spieth cut from the same cloth. A lot is made of his chatter with his caddy Grellar and the bluntness of it at times. Spieths form went off a cliff for a few years there and yet he always stuck by him. If he was on Lowry or McIlroys bag he would have been gone a long time ago. Dahmen is very much an alright sort too. You’d like to see a bit more alpha in him though.

1 Like

Rahm WD with a stomach bug. He was shown chatting away to McIlroy on the range a half-hour ago :thinking:

Morikawa walks it now so…

Rahm was six or seven behind as it was :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cantlay putts off the green and into the drink :confounded:

There was a few low rounds in Rahm. He played okay yesterday

1 Like

I was thinking that Griffin might end up the overnight leader, wind is picking up. Very much doubt they’ll get round two done today though, some lightning in the forecast for later on as well

3 Likes

McIlroy sends a birdie effort off the green

Poor enough putt there from Rors. Reminded of the old golf gag. What’s the two worst words in golf. Still you.

Birdie there. Back to +6. The comeback is on.

This is a tournament of nobodies. The damage the LIV done can be seen right here.

This tournament always throws up ‘quirky’ leaderboards

1 Like

Tournament leader Chad Ramey making a fuck of it here