Golf Betting

-6 now.

Hit his second in the drink on 16th. Need to be making birdie there from 205 out with second shot.

Hatton is a really dislikable cunt

Scottie a lucky boy there.

Balls on Kurt

Kitayama the only out there you’d reckon who can keep this away from a play off now.

All about the drive now

I’m on Sky Go. Am guessing he’s nailed that 17th Putt

No chance from the rough Kurt

Just needs the up and down

Scottie made an awful balls of that last hole

Great puck in from Kurt. That should be job done.

Fair fucks Kurt

@Raylan

What’s taking your fancy for The Players?

:eyes:

McIlroy nearly won lost week without ever having his A game going so is deserved favourite. Hatton is another one on a good run of form and suited to this kind of test. Rahm doesn’t have a great record here but it’s a track that can take a few years to figure out sometimes, and then it just clicks.
Either of the Kims worth a twist and maybe Molinari at the longer end of the market

Looking at lads with a bit of course form in past 6 years if I was a betting man….

Bradley 25/1
Lowry 33/1

Kisner 500/1

Saying all that, Rahm at 15/2 & Thomas at 12/1 are big prices for two class acts imo

McIlroy started with double bogey and hasn’t looked like repairing the damage. Rahm and Scheffler tipping away nicely in that same group. Four way tie at the top with, Morikawa, Min-Woo Lee, Pendrith and Ramey on -5. Conditions benign enough so far, whether the wind picks up for the later starters

Theres a Denny McCarthy on the leaderboad. We surely have some claim of him

He’s got a dog called Dublin, believe it or not.

"He’s one of our own… One of our own…’

1 Like

Good enough for me

1 Like