Golf Thread

Only €25 for a Round all next week so I think I’ll play it. Seems value compared to normal green fees.

You still finished above in Cahir or have you been back, haven’t played there all year but I hear it’s in reasonable order considering all the rain recently.

1 Like

I’m out of Cahir. Heard it was in great condition but it always is. It’s a nice track

25 is good value for Castletroy. Lovely clubhouse and good scran in it for after

Surely better if you are more balanced and can transfer weight easier?

Just don’t mention you’re a grease monkey or you won’t be let in the clubhouse. Some outrageous wankers out there

Ya maybe, he was ssying he’d gone a club or two down and swinging a lot slower. I will struggle with this. I’ve a very fast swing

What’s the story with the knees again?

Your lucky enough so.Imagine if you had a slow swing and were goin to get slower

Is a slow swing that much if a problem for a club golfer? I wouldn’t say so.

Fucks knows.Im a high handicapper. These lads are playing off single digits I assume

1 Like

It’s all in the wrists. You can have what looks like a slow swing but the power is in the wrists.

You’d see plenty single figure golfers with a grand slow rhythm. Fairway is worth being 30 yards back vs the rough

Knee replacement

I often play with lads who can boom it 280/290 but they aren’t always straight where as my 234/40 down the fairway is much better imo.When they connect properly they look great but when they don’t :grinning:

Its not as bad as it was for that anymore @carryharry. It was full of cunts back in the boom and they got a but above themselves

There’s still plenty about

Sure you’re not getting any younger. Build a swing now that’ll serve you for decades. A lad I know played with a 76 year old 11 handicapper recently, said a gentle swing but out of the sweet spot every time.

1 Like

True

1 Like

Lads there’s a definite amount of golfers on here to get a few 3 balls out a couple times next year.
Just reply or like to this post if you have an outline interest in this idea. We’ll play for the @Joe_Player Memorial Trophy.

10 Likes

In

1 Like

In

1 Like