Golf Thread

I’d have no meas on The Heritage, another one that is ranked well above it’s merits

Right shout me one under 50 quid thats better

Playing there next Tuesday

Ah it’s a nice track but I do see what you mean

I like the heritage. Two others in Dublin under 50, luttrelstown and castle knock.

Castleknock won’t make any lists for best courses in Ireland but it is immaculate spot always in great condition. Always enjoyed it there

Luttrelstown is a beast

1 Like

Which boat is yours @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

1 Like

are you playing off the ladies? :rofl:

Played Portmarnock once. It’s a smashing course, loved it. Fellas telling you Corballis is better are talking through their hats. Portmarnock>Royal Dublin>Portmarnock Links>St Anne’s>Sutton>Corballis in the hierarchy of Dublin Links courses.

Who said that ffs :rofl:

welcome to paradise, please enjoy our car free main street

2 Likes

I think I’d have The Island ahead of it on the two days. It’s not as well-presented as Portmarnock but it’s a smashing course. We all said we would come back here ahead of Portmarnock.

1 Like

Never played the Island.

3 Likes

stunning, were you retrieving a ball from the hazard?

Where is that?

Mount Juliet?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know - i don’t move in the same circles as @Raylan it seems :smiley:

Portmarnock and Mount Juliet in the same week.

It could conceivably be the 4th hole in Mount Juliet.

1 Like

I looked at some pictures on the website and I’d say you’re bang on - the hole with the bridge not far behind where that snap was taken

We’ll be long enough in the ground, may as well enjoy ourselves

1 Like

Smashing course. It was my favourite when I played golf. The brother in laws father was captain there one year and we got all the free golf we wanted.

1 Like