Golf Thread

Kestrel?

Laois?

1 Like

Worst round of golf I’ve ever played… Course is in serous condition… Very underrated at 40 quid

https://www.rte.ie/sport/golf/2021/0821/1242140-lowry-cards-stunning-62-to-shoot-into-reckoning/

Sounds to me like Patrick Reed has very serious covid.

1 Like

Playing it in a few weeks, is it doable for a 20 hacker?

Ah yeah, a few tight driving holes in it but you’ll enjoy it if you’re playing any bit daycent

1 Like

4 Likes

Trump?

Nope. That’s the Castle at home

Castle Course?Could lads just put up the course they’re playing with the picture please rather than this guessing game every time thanks.

1 Like

Dromoland?

Lahinch

2 Likes

I’m watching the BMW here. The american golf fans are an absolute disgrace. A nuisance

Played my first round in over two years yesterday.
As it was celebrate Fingal weekend, three of us played Beavertown in palatial north county Dublin. A very well kept parkland course and we had ideal conditions.

Had the first hole scratched before even getting to the green and I hadn’t even lost a ball. Felt like fucking off home and dumping the clubs out the window on the way. Thankfully I settled into it. Played off 18 in the old handicap system and ended up with 26 points which I was happy with first day out as I was playing off 21 in the society when I last played in 2019.

Need to get a new set of shoes, anyone any suggestions?

1 Like

Aside from the obvious McGuirks/Halpenny options, I got a grand pair of Footjoys the other day from Colgan Sports for 70 odd quid

Get ecco shoes and you’ll never get anything else

These are the finest. I find addidas golf shoes far more comfortable than the alternatives

1 Like

Thank me later. Cheap and ideal

1 Like