Golf Thread

No. But I find De Chambeau more exciting to watch than most of the players. Which is the point.

The point is that you find him more exciting to watch although you don’t watch much golf?

1 Like

The point is that Bryson De Chambeau is box office for floating sports fans in a way that most of the the faceless dullards that populate golf aren’t.

It’s a very simple concept that can be applied across most sports but you seem to have trouble understanding it.

You seem to be extrapolating this conclusion based on your own preferences only?

He does that quite a bit

4 Likes

It will actually be measurable now in golf in the short term with this bonus pool being split up for the golfers who have the most influence in the media… I’d guess the beef between Koepka and de Chambeau was almost entirely designed to drive their numbers for this… Two utterly unlikeable lads

This is some course.

The logic used used there reminds me of a lot of a contributor here who while claiming to be woke is turning into a war mongering neo con.

1 Like

Rory beginning to tip along nicely

1 Like

That’s harsh on @glasagusban.

2 Likes

Fair play to Rory. He has been steadfast on this from the start.

1 Like

He’s a great guy.

Steady on.

2 Likes

Wtf has he done to his teeth? Has he capped them There’s Something about Mary style?

Lads have been beheaded for less