Golf Thread

Tiger Woods reportedly passed on a high 9 figure sun to join. So something north of 500m. :hot_face:

Johnson is the only current player of any standing to join but the rest will join when they are ready to be proud to assist Saudi Arabia on its journey.

I very much doubt the much maligned Rory McIlroy will be joining this nonsense.

The boy has got principles.

Post bookmarked

1 Like

Easy know where Phil’s money will be going, judging by the eyes on him at the launch.

TELEMMGLPICT000298937397_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVKsEAoTipwRcbbGDQ7cqeSLe3hLYQoTToXSGh9IOmvQ

2 Likes

Another coke addict by all accounts. The PGA better off without him

I watched the All Stars game out in Dubai back in 2007. The GAA took the blooded oil dollar and stuck it into it’s wallet. For shame!!

1 Like

What were you doing in Dubai?

Watching the all stars game

5 Likes

Can a man like me not travel to a place like Dubai?

1 Like

I would think it’s not great to be travelling to that part of the world either for business or holidays.

1 Like

Even in 2007?

Yes.

Let me just jump into my time-machine and go back to 2007, and indeed 2008, and not go to meet family who lived out there at the time.

Back To The Future GIF

Embarrassed Shame GIF

1 Like

Getting back on track with this thread, I played each year at some top, top golf courses. There was of course the now legendary picture with me and GMac at the Dubai Open and the hilarious bantz between GMac and I around an Orange cap I was wearing on the day :rofl:

God I miss those Celtic Tiger years!

It’s too late now. You’re did your bit in propping up an evil regime.

Now pat reeds gone.

They don’t seem to be offering a consistent sum. It’s not like they are giving you ten percent of career earrings up front and a heap of prize money. They just seem to be launching cash at it.

Silver linings in every cloud. A fat, arrogant fucker with the charisma of a crocodile.

6 Likes

He adds to proceedings in my book.