Golf Thread

The Irish are in the house

2 Likes

Seamie Power must be thinking he’d clane up on the mickey mouse tour and he hasn’t much money made yet and is old enough

1 Like

Clutch from Rors over the last 2 the crowd were :crazy_face:

Charl won more today than in last 6 years

Be hard to keep the moral high ground with that kind of dough being flung around. I mean the UK are selling them billions in arms, the US are their number one supports, why should a golfer be the one to make a stand

I see what you’re doing…

The PGA tour will become like the BDO darts competition. Mcilroy will stay there and do what Martin Wolfie Adams did and win a fee handy ones. Meanwhile the heavy hitters will be playing for the big bucks on the LIV tour.

Rory putting the boot into Greg

1 Like

What a wanker

He certainly won’t be playing in the liv tour anytime soon after that comment

They’d take him in the morning

If the PGA Tour turns out like the BDO it has a very bright future. You cannot beat the original and best.

Rory could not do better than model himself on Wolfie, both as a sportsman and as a man.

1 Like

You’re right. Greg Norman is an awful wanker.

3 Likes

Rory winds up all the right types

3 Likes

The Great White Shrimp.

As Wayne Grady said: “From someone who has known Greg for 50 years, Greg is only about Greg.”

1 Like

He is gone up a notch in my estimation this week.

I wouldn’t be much of a golf man. I really did enjoy Sir Nick Faldo taking Norman apart in last round of 1996 Masters though. One of my favourite golfing moments.

Is McIlroy the last hope for the soul of golf?

Oh this should be good

The better man in every sense won that night.

1 Like

Rory playing a blinder on and off the course this week. Up yer bollix Greg.

2 Likes