Golf Thread

The guy who cheated on his first 3 wives seems like a decent skin alright.

Greg Norman fucked around on Chris Evert. How dare he.

Chris Evert was my first ever childhood crush.

All joking aside, I’d say Greg was delighted with the turn out for the first tournament.

Bdc and Reed let the shit hit the fan and will go to the next tournament where the hoo haa will be much reduced and wont have to face the same scrutiny the lads faced this week.

The numbers will undoubtedly grow.

I didn’t say he was a good guy.

I said he’s the better guy.

The better golfer too.

Six majors to two. The stats do not lie.

And three green jackets.

Hootie Johnson (or his predecessors) never welcomed Greg Norman into the Butler Cabin.

1 Like

They haven’t welcomed McIlcunt either although id say he would prefer the knighthood to the green jacket

Your virulent anti McIlroy stance is bordering on insanity mate. Would you not just embrace him with all his flaws for the mercurial talent he is? Enjoy the ride so to speak. Maybe get a ‘Rors’ tattoo?

Have most of the better players gone to the new golf federation?

No

I was just having a look at the list of sponsors for the PGA Tour this year and I expected to see fossil fuel companies like Shell or Exxon and arms manufacturers like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.

Instead the list of sponsors is made up of humble financial services providers, (such as this week’s sponsor The Royal Bank Of Canada), insurance providers, car manufacturers, paint manufacturers, couriers, telecommunications providers and manufacturers of home consumer computing, televisual and audio products.

As wholesome as Mom’s apple pie. The Mike Ashley of golf tours, or even Laura Ashley.

What would you do if I sang outta toon, would you stand up and walk out on me…?

1 Like

Found Greg Norman’s burner Twitter account.

Jaysus at 1st glance I thought it said MBB just called.

1 Like

Surely with your stated distaste for a fella who doesn’t treat his partner with the utmost of respect you can’t be on Greg Norman’s side here? Surely, surely?

1 Like

You’re in an awful way… I’ve no idea what any of that post means. Golf is 99% full of and played by wankers and watched by wankers. So I don’t see much difference in the split. It’s still wankers being wankers.

Mcilroy is sound out

McIlroy has done an awful lot for the game in Ireland, a pile of lads who profess to have no interest in golf spend their weekends following his progress

1 Like

There we have it. JP McManus is a wanker who funds a load of wankers.

JP is in the 1% :roll_eyes:

Will you tip along to the Irish open to see him this year?