Golf Thread

The Romans did make it to Saudi Arabia. Rome’s furthest outpost was in the Farasan Islands, in the south of the Red Sea. A nice touch from the LIV crew to acknowledge this

1 Like

6 pars and just drained a 19 footer for birdie on his seventh hole for McIlroy.

They wouldnt usually play two Majors back to back?

A month until the British Open pal

What big one is this weekend? Didnt he win a big one last weekend?

You’re trying too hard now

1 Like

I’ve never tried in my life

Mickelson having a meltdown. +5 through 6 and just 4 putted from 10 feet.

1 Like

Scotty Scheffler right back in this

Seamie Power will be about for the weekend :clap:

Lowry would want to get a shot back before he finishes up.

Koepka now making the move apparently.

He’s looking at early retirement so.

Are these lads locked into contracts?

The big hitters who were offered some big hello money like Mickelson and Johnson are locked in indefinitely alright. Mickelson got over $200m. I would say Koepka could command a big figure too. It will become harder and harder for players to make a moral stand as more players cross the divide and absord all the vitriol for doing so. Pat Perez was one of the most outspoken and critical players against it and he changed his tune when he saw the dollar signs.

Faldo stepping away from the booth

1 Like

For all his money and bullshit he has a very poor proof-reader. In his penultimate sentence he hopes to be at some river with a rod and (wait for it) - waiters. Now this is either one super-arrogant cunt who expects Raül to trot up to the house for another G&T or an insufferable prick who should know the difference between waders and waiters.

To sum up: His Lordship got a lackey to draft a blurb and ran with it. A cunt.

2 Likes

Brooks after removing PGA Tour from his bio on Twitter.

Bye bye

Abraham Ancer joining LIV

Was obvious when his brother was involved in it.

Faldo defecting surely spells the end for Saudi Tour analyst Dom Boulet who has stayed loyal throughout the Tour’s one event existence.

1 Like

There’ll only be Rory and Justin Thomas left on the PGA tour.