Golf Thread

The golf crowd are incredibly insecure. I only asked have good players gone to the new federation and I’ve been treated to all sorts since.

You’re chipping away at their very being.

They’re driving me to the LIV federation.

1 Like

Why did you care initially and feel the need to follow up with the 99% comment?

1 Like

Why do you care why I care?

I’m trying to make sense of someone engaging in so much discourse in relation to a topic they profess to hating.

Additionally the extra loaded comments in relation to the participants.

The only logical explanation I can see if that you’re trying to be a clever WUM of some type. Probably be more at home on Boards.ie or Reddit.

1 Like

Dubai owns the European tour.

Ok I didn’t realise that but What there doing is just pissing off everyone because their product won’t be as good as the pga tour.

Only learned yesterday it’s called the LIV tour as it’s a 54 hole tournament and LIV is 54 in Roman numerals :grimacing:

1 Like

As a nod to how holes 11 to 13 at Augusta are called “Amen Corner”, holes 9 to 11 at LIV events will be called “Allahu Akhbar Corner”.

Surprised you didn’t blame NATO.

Dozens of posts across multiple threads. He’d be better off tending his garden or something

Are the Saudi’s just going to pump money into LIV for the foreseeble to make it a loss leader for prestige? Or have they an actual business model where they will try and make somewhat sustainable?

I assume they are giving the golf clubs huge money for the events and almost impossible to turn down.

Yes

The course the first event was played on looked like a glorified pitch and putt course. Complete with huge power lines and pylons looming overhead. Augusta or St. Andrew’s or even Wentworth it wasn’t.

You’d presume all the Trump courses will host events in time which means Turnberry, Doonbeg, Dubai, Bali etc. in addition to the ones in New York and Florida. And it wouldn’t surprise me if the Saudis just went out and bought some prestigious courses to hold events.

Any good golf courses in Saudi Arabia to stage a few of their own events?

They have one that hosted a DP World Tour event recently

Why did he give him the bottle?

And $54 Million prize money if anybody hits a round of 54…