Golf Thread

I figured as much. They’d be out of my budget at the moment anyway

You’ll get handy second hand ones for 2 or 3 hundred alright

Donedeal/adverts best bet? Or specific golf sites

Head into a mcguirks or one of those and get fitted, get the spec and have a look around

1 Like

Stop into nearest GC pro shop. Always deals to be got on sets traded in. Easy go to driving range to try them then

1 Like

Cheers lads

I have a set of these down in the shed gathering dust. You’re more than welcome to them.

1 Like

Thinking of Faldo here watching the hero challenge. He used to love this one.

1 Like

I got a new set of Cobra irons in Birr golf shop for 300 last year. Now the model is 10 years old but they were brand new; there wasn’t any fitting either but I was given a bucket of balls and out to the range then to try them out. For the amount of golf I get to play, they were ideal.

Birr are very decent to deal with

2 Likes

a bit bladey for a high handicapper/lad starting out I’d say… they’re fucking gorgeous though

Some collapse by Morikawa (7 shot lead during final round) to allow Rahm win the Tournament of Champions by 2. Rahm shot -10 in final round. Course is a piece of piss for the pros mind you

Second that. An excellent golf shop.

Spent all his money on personalized belt buckles?

I love the stretch of golf between now and the
Masters before the evenings get really bright but the towel heads have made some clusterfuck of all the tours. Fields are so weak now.

Be interesting if mcilroy and reed are paired together in the final round Sunday.

I guess it’ll make the Masters and the other majors more appealing to watch.

LIV has the PGA in all sorts of trouble. They just did an on course interview with Max Homa there to talk them through a hole from tee to green

I’m struggling to get in to this leaderboard.

COME ON PATRICK