Golf Thread

Don’t know… But you used to need European tour Point to qualify so they won’t have them

3 euro points
3 World points
6 capts picks

So I guess will depend what way wind is blowing with LIV at time of selection

Some have given up their European tour membership so definitely ineligible, more holding on to see if that changes

Some day for November

6 Likes

druids.com are having an ridiculous 90% off sale tomorrow. Sign up give your details and you’ll get a link in the morning to shop.

1 Like

Leona nicely poised in the Open de Espana Femenino. 1 shot off the lead going onto the 12th. Sky Sports Mix.

Have read about half of Kimmages interview with Rory. Good so far.

Paste it up there bud.

You’re tipping away at it.

Heheh

2 Likes

Reading it from the actual newspaper. I’m not ashamed to say I buy the Sindo along with the Sunday Times every week.

Locke in shocker…. Living in the 1990’s still.

Bought a set of wet gear off the back of this after seeing it late. €65 euro, down from an alleged price of €215. Decent reviews online. Cheers for that.

1 Like

not a bother. I got a hape of stuff for under 100 quid

1 Like

The druids gear is good quality for the price albeit the sizing can be hit and miss

1 Like

People make that excuse for it very often I find

Anyone recommend a decent set of irons new/used for € 200-300 range? Not a complete beginner but been using older clubs gifted to me and want to upgrade.

My own sizing can be hit and miss too depending on the time of the year so we’ll make it work. For 65 blips I couldn’t turn it down.

Wtf? Have you not got 15 kids? How do you find time to read 2 papers?

The Protestants love their Sunday newspapers

you won’t get new irons worth a wank for 200-300 euro

I know a fella selling a set of cobras - they’ve graphite shafts though so mightn’t suit you if you’re young and strong

2 Likes