Golf Thread

One of lads with me was putting from off the 17th green for his second there. Probably weakest hole on course…

I hit a decent drive and a decent three wood on 18 and still wasn’t up there

Any of ye play on those Irish Leaderboard events?

Played the Faldo course in Lough Erne and the Sliabh Russell there a couple of weeks ago for 235 euro includong accommodation and breakfast. Lough Erne was lovely but the greens were poor. Played Sliabh Russell in a downpour so didn’t enjoy it but would like to try it out in better conditions

2 Likes

That’s v good value…slieve Russel is nice worth another go…never played Lough erne supposed to be a beast

A couple of 560 and 605 yard par 5s on the back 9 alright. It is a lovely setting

1 Like

5 Likes

Index 1

1 Like

Some spot, and didn’t play too bad either

Fair play. Rough is gone animal tough, you don’t need to be far off line to get in trouble.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

https://twitter.com/joelmbeall/status/1799234929420546284?s=46

Only an American golf fan would have this much lack of awareness.

1 Like

It’s not the first time it has been attempted. Ernie Els supposedly hit a shot from the same location one day in the early hours after some drinks in the hotel, while in 2022, Australian pro Harrison Crowe was videoed taking on the stunt for filmmaker Erik Anders Lang of Random Golf Club.

Some choke in the Scandinavian Masters

That’s not Soderbergh’s first collapse

Off to Bunclody on Sunday with a few fellow bandits on Sunday. Meant to be a nice course

One of nicest courses to play. Not that difficult but beautiful course with a great clubhouse.very welcoming spot also…hidden gem

2 Likes

Yeah so I’ve heard; this is one of these Irish Golfer events; €60 entry but good prizes on offer

1 Like
2 Likes

Pinehurst playing quite benign at the moment.

Poor opening Rd +7 in a major yet again for JT.

1 Like

McIlroy in the zone here.

3 Likes