Golf Thread

Double bogey after a peach of a drive, lead is halved back to two shots

Some mental strength by Bryson

He’s done that a lot today. Definitely doesn’t dwell on the bad shots for too long

He’s gotten away with one again there by the looks of it

He hits it so far that he can bypass the worst of the trouble. Its calculated and a lot of the time be pulls if off. Intriguing seeing him so zoned in and focussed one minute to embracing the crowd and signing autographs mid round the next.

I think Faldo had a point, there wasn’t much to be gained there hitting driver. Turned out okay regardless

How will pairings work out tomorrow. Would love to see Bryson and Mcilroy paired together. They’ll want to avoid Cantlay for obvious reasons. Is it a draw or how does it work?

I presume it’s a countback between McIlroy and Pavon? Both had 69 as against Cantlay’s 70

1 Like

Fair fucks to Bryson, he is becoming a likeable sort tbf.

He said in an interview after Rd 2 he felt -4 would win this week and he’d be more than happy getting to -7.

Dunno if he sees it out now but hope he does now

BD is likeable alright. Seems an alright sort on his socials.

The no laying up podcast done a right hit on him today. He’s a good p.r team but Is a massive cunt by all accounts.

1 Like

I don’t like him.
He’s too much of a show-off…

There is a concerted million dollar PR campaign behind that…amount of people that have said this over the past month or two is unreal

They got rid of the videos of him hitting the ball into car park smashing all the window screens as well.

He asked to stop but he just kept going :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some lads are only dying to have the wool pulled over their eyes. DeChambeau desperately wants to be liked, or even loved, but that doesn’t mean he’s all of a sudden an alright sort

1 Like

A very nice and forgiving links course

2 Likes

9th tee? Some view back to the clubhouse. I think it’s 2.5km as the crow flies

1 Like

9th and I want to say where the 6th or 7th and 16th tee boxes intertwine

Where is that