Golf Thread

I can barely get out of the chair I’m afraid.

Get the fuck. You’d be well able to insert Michael in the right filly i bet.

Martin Kaymer was 8 shots clear overnight in Abu Dhabi, went 10 shots clear early on in his final round but shat his togs and didn’t win it.

Any decent driving ranges in close proximity to Limerick City?

There’s one in Coonagh, up near Shannon rugby club.

Jackpot, assume it is open to the public?

Private driving ranges? :smiley:

Yes, think its €9 for 100 shitty little yellow range balls.

Chaps, www.foxsports.com.au have Robert Allenby’s caddy’s version of their bust up today.

Allenby seems to be a loose cannon. There was that bizarre and dubious incident where he was allegedly abducted and beaten up in Hawaii earlier this year too.

1 Like

I see the british open is to be played in Ireland in 2019.

Is this a one off or will it be moved around the rest of Europe in future years ?

If a one off, why was Ireland chosen ?

Recommendations for a Round of Golf in the Salthill area lads?

Salthill Golf Club

2 Likes

Maybe @Nembo_Kid could explain?

http://www.leisureland.ie/activities/mini-golf

3 Likes

@faldo @maroonandwhite

Salthill Golf Course or Bearna Golf Course. Haven’t swung a club in ages, which would ye play?

Salthill of those two. Galway bay is nicer again i think. All a bit open to the elements, oughterard is an easier parkland option nearby if you think you wont hit it well.

1 Like

Galway bay in. Oranmoe would be the one…defo salthill out of the other two

1 Like

Two bets for tomorrow…

Brooke koepka @20-1 and Ben Martin for an outside bet @80’s

Played Bearna years ago. Cut out of a bog. Lovely course though. Tough out.

Played this for a finish today, weather was dry but very windy. Tough is right, hard to gauge where fairways were at times.

Shot 34 off an 18 handicap so pretty happy for a first time out. Very nice course & not overly long. Will definently play it again when up this way.

8/10

1 Like