Golf Thread

He’s ACCA. Look for a second opinion

2 Likes

He’d be better off speaking to an accountant.

I’m sure the American stations on IPTV will have it? I’ll invite Mrs O’Sullivan over for the day to watch it and cook her a bit of grub… hopefully she gives me a right good wedge of pocket money for Dublin on Sunday week.

1 Like

They will indeed.

1 Like

Ardagh

2 Likes

Tough Pin.

10?

Three balls just short of the green

Played a quick 9 in fota this morning and couldn’t trust myself to hit putts hard enough. The greens were lightning the last few weeks, was like putting through custard today in comparison

Thanks for the support :clap:

Not this time. We played later.

We saw the sponsorship slides as we went round, noting one for your place of work.
But we did not trouble the longest drive or nearest the pin in any event.

Hearing very bad reports about the greens in the manor.

Bad putters won’t be able to putt on those greens, they are up around 11 on the stint. They are on a par with Augusta by all accounts

Paddy H is some man. 2 clear at Czech masters. Come on paddy. See it home

1 Like

Bunch of ex pros played it this week and apparently Weren’t impressed at all. Heard they’ll be closing down again and getting back to work on them.

I watched Peter Finch videos this week and he almost orgasmed they were in such good nick.

Paddy is in the zone here. The facial expressions are comical. Pavan isn’t giving him anything handy

-20 all now, Paddy pushed a 3 footer for par

Paddy one down now. The other fella nailed a 40 footer. Paddy misses a 15 footer.

I think Pavan will crumple

Pavan wins by 2 in the end