Golf Thread

Exactly, just watching how they address the ball etc helps

Just back from a very windy round! Not great on the front 9,improved a lot on the back 9.few pars, a birdie and a few bogys… 35 points off 14.wind was 3 clubs difference on some holes

2 Likes

Have to be happy with that, kid

1 Like

I wasn’t happy after the front 9🙈good to be out hitting a few anyway… Only another 3 weeks or so and the clubs won’t see sunlight for a while

Fucking hell… Someone’s going to be in trouble for that

1 Like

Where did it even come from?

Very rare that you’d be at risk on a tee box!

That’s bad now. Bad form too

it looks like the tee box is adjacent to a green, you can see a bunker there on the right of the video. I’d say someone has skulled a chip or bunker shot and brained yer man. Near a shout of fore though. You’d like to think if you hit it that way you’d be roaring at the top of your lungs

Jeez dromoland is a long walk. Took 4hr 35 for a 4 ball with no-one near us in front

3 Likes

Ye were slow… 4hrs max around there… Few nice hills though

How’d you fair?

I’d say there was a fair amount of searching for golf balls at over 4.5 hours

1 Like
  1. Very little searching although the wind was playing havoc. Scores in my group were 39, 34, 32 & 29. All won prizes but it just seemed very slow. First round played since last October and the bug is back.
    Out of 7 other groups only one came in quicker.
4 Likes

Society?

We’re out in Castlemartyr tomorrow. 3 balls only

Yes. A pub in East Linerick

Mine is a GAA society in East Cork. :man_facepalming:

Out with the local parish society tomorrow in the Heritage. Never played it before. What’s it like lads?

4 balls are a pain in the hole