Good facts about the shitness of rogbee

:eek: Poor aul furry Japanese bastards.

What he said :clap:

And I hate how they say that the breakdown and lineouts will be crucial when analysing every game! I mean, in what game would it not be important. :confused:

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]Over 80% of the people playing rugby globally live in the 8 main playing countries*
97% of the viewers for the last Rugby World Cup were in the same eight countries (less than a million people outside of Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Australia, NZ and South Africa).
6 of those eight countries are English-speaking Only 33 million people globally watched the last Rugby World Cup Final, the 2006 World Cup Final had a global audience of 715 million.
rugby is mainly a waspish game played by englishmen or men in former english colonies

• this is generous as britain is 1 country not 3[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

Contrary to popular belief rugby in Limerick is not a game played by working class dockers and dustmen. It is mostly played by upper middle class rich kids from Monaleen and Raheen, whoā€™s accents can be just as ridiculous as their D4 counterparts.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]Over 80% of the people playing rugby globally live in the 8 main playing countries*
97% of the viewers for the last Rugby World Cup were in the same eight countries (less than a million people outside of Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Australia, NZ and South Africa).
6 of those eight countries are English-speaking Only 33 million people globally watched the last Rugby World Cup Final, the 2006 World Cup Final had a global audience of 715 million.
rugby is mainly a waspish game played by englishmen or men in former english colonies

• this is generous as britain is 1 country not 3[/quote]
    I have always thought rugby was fairly shite and the sight of grown me with rugby jerserys tucked into their jeans while also wearing sunglasses on their head makes me feel physically sick. However, as I am moving to one of said former english colonies I was actually thinking of giving the ould egg chasing one last shot (watching it that is, Iā€™d be broken in two within the first minute of a match I reckon). As possibly my only opportunity to see decent live sport should I relent? Is it really that shit???

:rolleyes:Yes it is.

:clap:

Yeah itā€™s complete horseshit. Itā€™s like analysts talking about proper football and announcing that shooting, passing and tackling will go a long way in deciding the game.

yes

Do you know the words to the Haka Woody?

Hereā€™s the first verse

Akata bakat wokata hoi a hoi hiss hiss bum bum wacaty oh a ho ah wackata. WAHEY!

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Do you know the words to the Haka Woody?

Hereā€™s the first verse[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Thanks Flano, thatā€™s me sold on the rugby. Iā€™ll start practising.

Thanks Flano, thatā€™s me sold on the rugby. Iā€™ll start practising.[/quote]

No problem. You going hinting later?

No, Iā€™ll be wacatying my bum bum. Hiss hiss.

Never too early to start practising I suppose :thumbsup:. The Undertakers brother was asking for you the other night.

:eek:

:smiley: