Good Fillums

Just watched this. Smashing film.

1 Like

Sam Neil is unreal. He put in some performance as the king of England in “restoration”

It’s excellent, film of the year. Neill believed in it so much, he drove all over NZ to every little pisswater town promoting it.

Shits just got real.

Fantastic director too. What We do in the Shadows is a cracker too.

Watched War Dogs last night. Very enjoyable drama with plenty of laughs.

Sully looks unreal from the trailer, is there anywhere I can download it, Clint Eastwood is one of my favourites directors

George Peppard there in Tobruk, jesus you wouldn’t have recognised from playing hannibal in The A Team. Rock Hudson gave an unbelievable performance

The Irishman is shooting next year, finally. Cast is unreal

I took the kids to see “Fantastic beasts and where to find them” today. it is shite. Too long.

Saw arrival last night. But slow paced but Interesting film, very good, very sad.

Fact or Fiction?

Fact. Frank sherin, Hoffa’s bodyguard.Scorsese directs

Lust for Life on there just now, Van Gough was some headcase

1 Like

I’ve developed a lovely little tradition lately of enjoying a feature film on a Saturday afternoon

The old movies on BBC2 during the day are unrale

1 Like

Gonnae watch Neds now.

It’s a very grim film.

Red on Film 4 right now, one of the greatest films of all time

There’s a lovely old film now on BBC2 “Holiday Affair” Robert Mitchum was an outstanding actor

You better win today

on her majesty’s secret service on there now on ITV4, Diana Rigg was some looker in her day

1 Like

George Lazenby was a very underrated 007, he could have been one of the greatest of all time

3 Likes