Good Fillums

Yeah.

Saw it last night as well, good enough I thought but not sure if the plot would hold up to much analysis

Good movie alright. Jeff Bridges is great in it. Saw ‘Hands of Stone’ with De Niro recently, and Bridges is clearly a far superior actor to DeNiro now.

I had a ham sandwhich yesterday that can act better than DeNiro.Hes an embarrassment as an actor these days.

1 Like

Saw The Accountant last week - was only ok. Affleck playing a chap with Asperger’s was annoying

Can’t wait to see ‘Moonlight’.

1 Like

He’s really bad now. Brings nothing to his roles.

1 Like

I saw Arrival over the weekend and thought it was smashing. Best film I’ve seen in the cinema in a long time. Amy Adams is superb. 9/10

1 Like

Restoration on here on London Live, an unreal film, Robert Downey Jr is some actor, how did he not win an Oscar for this performance?

watching “The Mothman Prophecies” here, its an unreal film

1 Like

Deep Impact on here, a very underrated film

1 Like

Watching it here. Good film. But Armageddon came out around the same time and thwarted it.

unreal here, this tidal wave

this is a very emotional film

Ah its a good show allright. Did you notice the way Morgan Freeman speaks with the JFK twang

I would have preferred a white man to play the role of the president of the united states, Clint Eastwood would have been perfect

Is that a snowflake I see falling outside your window

Bronco Billy was on yesterday, a great show

1 Like

Its top class- Himself and Sandra Locke had great chemistry over their 3 or 4 films.

1 Like

She also had a great set of tits especially in the outlaw Josie Whales

1 Like