Good Fillums

I scrolled up and didn’t see anything apart from ringing endorsements from @Fagan_ODowd and @Fitzy, bro.

Well fuck it — I mislead you there … I discussed it with @cluaindiuic recently on some thread… apologies, pal.

As I said, this is the 4th reincarnation of this movie - the last one had Kris Kristofferson and Babs Streisand

No worries, kid. We all make mistakes every now and then, don’t beat yourself up about it.

1 Like

Ready Player One is classic Spielberg, great popcorn movie.

2 Likes

Hunnter Killer tonight, fecking great auld yarn

First Man tonight, excellent.Ryan Gosling is my favourite Science Fiction actor at the moment, he stole the show in blade runner 2049 aswell

4 Likes

Was at Bohemian Rhapsody there tonight. Enjoyable picture in fairness.

I was at a Star is Born tonight myself

Looks good. I’ll head in today

what a show! watched in a IMAX, everyone was crying for the live aid concert, it was savage

1 Like

Watched Whiplash there. Some film.

5 Likes

Watched 3 Billboards last night. Very enjoyable.

2 Likes

@Smark

There’s a better one than that out there. Disappointed in you.

Do you think Farmer liked it, then it got too mainstream so he started to dislike it :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s ok mate, people are allowed change their opinions and have different opinions on things to other people. Don’t get worked up over it.

I had to go to Bohemian Rhapsody last night knowing I wouldn’t enjoy it. I didn’t. It’s a mess. The portrayal of the band members seems quite accurate, but it’s a pretty formulaic film about a deeply uninteresting band.
The worst thing is that Mrs Fitzy is now on a Queen revival and I have to listen to their shite.

You need to lay down the law chief

This from a U2 fan :smile:

5 Likes

19 years in, how do you reckon that would go pal?