Good Fillums

I want to break free!

4 Likes

I’m the same kid. Too much hassle

1 Like

It wasn’t that bad. It passed a couple of hours.

That’s embarrassing for @farmerinthecity :smiley:

Might be worse for @myblueboy though as he’ll be monitoring developments closely in case he needs to revise his opinion on the movie depending on what way the wind blows when Farmer has his next say.

2 Likes

Bismillah! She will not let him go

1 Like

Too rattled to even tag me properly, oh wow.

That was done on purpose to annoy you. Dopey fucker. :grin:

Sure I know you look at every single thread here @myblueboy, so no need to be tagging you.

1 Like

Sure you were. I’ve you in an awful jocker, Jaysus I wasn’t even trying

@smark

Is there a rule against digging up posts from years back and holding them against people?

I’m happy enough that my initial post indicated sufficient dislike which could have reasonably morphed into the more deeper dislikeness for said movie in recent times.

Quite the opposite, the rule demands that posts be dragged up and be used to hold people to account for their earlier views.

On TFK, we all like everyone else’s early stuff :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a poor man who can’t adjust his tastes as he matures.

1 Like

its gas, there’s l;ads on here who have the same opinion for all their lives, they are not mature enough to evolve an learn things

It makes me chuckle to myself when I see it. Like many of my age, I liked Bosco when I was younger, I bet some lads on here still pop in the dvd and go through the magic door though.

You couldn’t make it up really.

The trailer for the die hard 30 years release

:santa: :christmas_tree:

Die hard was great for a while. It now needs to be remade with that annoying fucker McLean getting shot dead.

wheres your Christmas spirit pal?

and who would play hans?

Constantine out of killing eve

1 Like

Just watched ‘We Need to Talk About Kevin’ for the umpteenth time. An absolute gem of a film.

1 Like

You cant bate a bit of old film noir — Sunset Boulevard + The Big Easy :clap:

Vertigo

2 Likes