Good Fillums

‘Just finished’ would suggest that to be the case

‘I have a recurring dream…’

Pretty ordinary writing there.

forget the dialogue. The presence of the two of them on the screen. They could be talking about the ingredients for cornflakes and it would be mesmerizing

I like Mann’s films but I found Heat overly long and relying on the fact they had the two lads together to cover up an ordinary film.

2 Likes

I thought it was an above average movie, not a classic by any means. Some of the characters are ridiculous.

That scene though. You are aware of something monumental happening while you are watching it. I had goosebumps when I saw it for the first time.

Hell or Highwater, a great American cowboy movie

1 Like

Watch LA Takedown. Heat is only a remake.

Seen it, don’t think it’s necessarily better.

2 Likes

I saw this last night. John C Reilly gives a Tour de France. I really enjoyed it but found the ending a little unsatisfactory.

I just watched ‘The Founder’ there starring Michael Keaton as the man who built McDonalds into what it is. Really enjoyed it. Did not realise the story behind it too which was interesting.

4 Likes

Great movie

I haven’t eaten a McDonalds in i’d say 5-6 years but i got a right hankering to go out and get something from McDonalds while watching it.

3 Likes

Good movie. Money men rule the world. Only for those financial advisers michael keaton was fucked. And look at him now. The 2 brothers got rightly screwed.

Just out of Rocketman there. Super movie. 9/10.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Sorry 10/10

3:10 to Yuma on TCM.

American dresser is an ok movie also

Lads, if you want something to score a few brownie points, Long Shot is the job. Not completely shite and she’ll love it. Also, Theron Is incredibly beautiful on the big screen.

1 Like

Have you seen aeon flux? Theron. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Absolutely shite movie