Good Fillums

Not a patch. The original is a better musical.

3 Likes

This shouldn’t even be debatable, @myboyblue has shamed himself almost to the point of supporting Johnsons The last Jedi(almost).

And I have been proven correct on this

Up the Jedi!

The Last Jedi starting here on 24/7 movies…

1 Like

And with that, the last vestige of Limrickity was washed away from the newborn Cark lad

That’ll finish sometime next week

Some shite that

1 Like

Rebel Moon is a great show.

1 Like

The rise of skywalker fanboys are cloning their palpatines

1 Like

Huh,? I’ve been a jedi since my Moyross days.

There’s a movie on Netflix called American Underdog, a biopic about Kurt Warner. Worth a watch, a very decent retelling of an incredible story. Zachery Levi is good in the role alongside Anna Pacquin, a true underdog story to rip from another great sports biopic.

1 Like

The worst thing she done was shitting the pot and canning Rian. He’s certainly having the last laugh as anyone who watched Poker Face, that was a vicious destruction of her

1 Like

Guy Richies ‘The Covenant’ passed 2 hours there earlier… 7/10

Equaliser 3 on here now…

1 Like

Mediocre I thought

A solid 7/10

I think ill go and watch that again now

I didn’t care for Wonka other than it looks great. It borrows the name and the chocolate making and Oompa Loompa from Dahl but otherwise it’s a completely different character and isn’t consistent with the story as written by Dahl and why he became a recluse etc.

The Wilder movie is amongst the best movies of all time. This new one is unfortunately quite forgettable. The only decent song is the one they took from the Wilder movie. I wanted to like it. I didn’t.

3 Likes

is it a woke version of the orginal?

I’d not say woke. They took one of the greatest characters from kids fiction and made him bland. And boring. And cleancut.