Good Fillums

It really only scratched the surface which was disappointing. The racial hatred should have been hammered home for sure - instead it was just played off as greed. The investigation as you say was pooly done.

Some day someone will have the courage to make an honest movie about the suffering of my peoples…

1 Like

Every days a school day. Never knew that.

Rolo Tomassi

1 Like

Angela’s ashes.?

6 Likes

Into the west?

2 Likes

Unlimited heartbreak?

2 Likes

Probably, after babe, james cromwells finest role

1 Like

Boyo

1 Like

Just finished Saltburn.

Mother of divine jayus.

3 Likes

That good?

The ten commandments was on Channel 4 today… You can’t bate the old biblical epics… Ben Hur being the daddy of the lot

Cetain scenes in it had me reaching for the remote.And not to pause it.Ill put it that way :joy:

That Barry Keoghan is a star.

Wasn’t for me. Was like watching an overly long aftershave ad.

1 Like

We watched Babe this evening. Good solid family entertainment albeit with a heavy dollop of messaging.

1 Like

Ah lads, Wonka :clap:

1 Like

Online?

Don’t think so.

Go to the movies mate, it’s a great experience there anyway. It’s perfect. King is a genius, Hannon nails the songs, Chalamet is the real deal.

1 Like

Which movie was your favorite?

Difficult to say. I loved Wilder but he played his Wonka quite nasty in ways, even much more so than the book, it was an outstanding performance though and uniquely his. Chalamets Wonka is a much different animal, far less cynical, much more infused with the spirit of Paddington shall we say.

We wont mention Depps nutjob.

2 Likes

Going Saturday

1 Like

Its decent without being brilliant. About half an hour too long. Not a patch on the Gene Wilder one.

2 Likes