Good Fillums

Going to watch a Muppet Christmas Carol here. Super film.

5 Likes

I’ve just had to endure our annual showing of this garbage. Alcohol is the only thing that gets me through it.

An absolute classic.

I was in the Stella cinema yesterday in Rathmines to see the 1985 movie Santa Claus the Movie. In modern parlance it is sort of a Santa Claus origins story. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

You cretinous cunt

Just watched Jurassic Park with the young fella. Jesus that is a perfect blockbuster movie. I’m gonna do all the Spielberg classics over this Christmas.

ET on RTÉ 2. Ah Jesus what a movie. Unreal.

2 Likes

It is an incredible show. My godfather got a dodgy Betamax video of it when it first came out and we watched it at home while it was in the cinema. I fucking love that film and haven’t considered it in ages. You’ve given me the idea to swap the cretinous Die Hard with ET as our traditional Christmas Eve viewing.

1 Like

Papillon remake is very good.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on RTE 1 now.

Must have seen it 50 times.

An utterly brilliant film.

4 Likes

Stan and Ollie last night, lovely and touching film

1 Like

Yep, it’s a charming movie, I though steve coogan was excellent, but I would say that, wouldn’t I ? :smirk:

2 Likes

The Upside tonight, has got bad reviews, but it passes a few hours away easily. Hesinberg is in it

Free Solo yesterday in the IMAX, a very serious piece of film, unreal

1 Like

Its on tonight.

Watching Magnum Force here on Rte2

I hope it lived up to your expectations

Went to see If Beale St Could talk there. Bleak.

I don’t think Liam Neeson would like it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XiKbbM9c3Y

Showing in Navan next week as part of Dublin Int’l Film Festival…

Jaysus, i know there are a lot of Dubs in Navan but the locals won’t like their town being classed as part of the dublin film festival.