Good weather - good thing or a bad thing?

Read above again, I said I like it but also I have difficulty with it. I’ve said to you before my favourite weather is: overcast and dry with a temperature of about 8-10c.

Text book perving by myself there too. Went all the way in along Baggot Street and down Grafton Street, including into Brown Thomas and down by the make-up counter to see what the birds in there were wearing and out again, before doing a u-turn and going back up Grafton Street and back down Baggot Street again. I even bought a tie in Tie Rack on my first length of Grafton Street as I find carrying a bag makes you a less conspicuous perv.

When you’ve got your hand down the front of your trousers there’s not much distraction provided by a tie rack bag Bandage.

An unfortunate but necessary side effect of the good weather is when you see a huge, big, ugly, horrendous mess of a yoke showing way too much flesh. But the good spots more than compensate for this however.

I just want to rescind that last comment. It turned out I’d caught a glimpse of my reflection on my computer screen.

Anyone with a ‘Camacho’ today?

I have a large wet patch…

I also have a bit of sweat under my arms which is showing through my shirt…

Good Irish weather doesn’t agree with me at all. The high pollen count in Ireland can either fook me up or not bother me one bit, I don’t like taking the chance, so I try to stay indoors during the day, funny enough this doesn’t effect me one bit in hotter climates like the Med.

Parks are a no go for me at this time, my favourite bench is taken over by some prick who’s eating their lunch al fresco, where the fook were they when the temperature was below 10 degrees, wimpy bastards. The fact that our buses and most of our trains are not air conditioned makes the hot weather even more unbearable.

The only thing I like about the good weather is the cool mornings associated with clear blue skies, a walk these days between 5am and 9am is lovely and fresh and makes you feel great, especially with your favourite MP3 music to accompany you.

All in all Benny prefers nice freezing cold proper Irish days, preferably with a light mist that gets you slightly wet. The thought of coming home to a nice real fire and a hot whiskey on those days is much better than getting to wear a tee-shirt, and getting burned to a crisp because we as Irish people don’t believe in sun tan lotion.

Finally, someone who agrees with Farmer and it’s his nemesis Shermin.

How old are you Ben, 60?

I have a right dose of the Camachos these days as well but a good bit of adi deodorant in the mornings is keeping me covered for the moment. If it get’s any hotter though…

I’ll tell you what’s sick - when you get a slight does of the Camachos and then it dries out again. It just feels wrong.

Nope, the worst thing is getting an oul Camacho when you’re out during the summer. I’m usually a shirt man when I’m out but the tee-shirts are coming in for the summer now cos some of them dont show it up.

Had the first one of the year there on Sunday night in a pub whose air conditioning was broken!