Graham Hunter - Football "Journalist"

At one stage, he remarked that he didn’t know the internal circumstances at Valencia, so he wouldn’t comment. Never ever stops him with regard to anywhere else.

Did you not know, he has in depth knowledge of the inner workings of Madrid, Barcelona and the Spanish FA. I heard him mention it once.

It always comes back to Barca with Hunter. Every person he interviews gets invited to worship at the altar of Barca. His interview with Arry Redknapp was entertaining though.

He believes that Gary Neville is an innovative thinker, a genius even.

I’m willing to bet there’s a team of prozone stats and video analysis nerds in Sky that have the packages ready and script written for Neville and Carragher to walk into on a Monday afternoon. Hour prep tops with them beforehand and then showtime.

2 Likes

How do you think Neville will do?

You do realise he spent 20 years at one of the biggest clubs in the world and owns a football club also. He actually has a good solid base.

Really? I never knew that :rollseyes:

I don’t know how he will do, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does well and I hope he does but I wouldn’t be basing any assessment of his potential ability on 3 and a half years experience as a football pundit as Hunter was

The Asian chap who owns Valenica owns Salford City with Neville and the other handful of ex-Manchester United players he pals around with. Neville would be aghast if a regular top 4 EPL side hired a retired ex Barcelona full back like Albert Ferrer with fuck all managerial experience to be their head coach. I hope he fails miserably because he’s a sneery, jingoistic, English cunt.

6 Likes

He has yeah. There was an article in one of the English papers yesterday about how 29 ex United players have gone into management. None of them have really reached the top level yet. I mean World class.

He’s probably only going to do it until the summer. Then when Phil gets all his badges, he will take over and Gary will replace Roy Hodgson.

I really enjoy Graham Hunters insights into life behind the scenes at these Spanish super clubs.

2 Likes

Did you listen to the podcasts? He interviewed, Arry, Neville, Carra, Wee Gordon Strachan, Souness, Moysey, Waddle, Charlie Nicholas

No just Off the Ball.

1 Like

Cant wait to hear Gary and Phil speak in a (Spanish) broken English accent for their first interview… I’d imagine Phil will be the type that will put O on the end of every English word and then think the Spaniards will understand him -

Did Phil not attempt to previously tweet in Spanish and it meant ejaculating on the beach.

2 Likes

I know nothing…

yep. He meant to post that he was having a run. Allegedly.

He did.

Gunther is an awful smug cunt.

I mentioned it before but they’re listenable if you block him out and ignore first class idiots such as Carragher.

Interesting bit on the Harry Redknapp one that vindicated a long held belief of @Bandage. Gareth Bale is a drama queen and thinks he’s broken his leg in every tackle and Harry had to instruct his staff to ignore him when he goes down injured because be was too soft and whiny.

1 Like

He told him to get a haircut as well. The worst interview of the lot was the Terry Butcher one.