Great goals

Plaaaatttyyyy

Villa were in a run of incredible kits around that time

The Denmark 1986 Hummel template was awful. One of the most overrated kit designs ever.

The run Villa had with Umbro from 1990 to 1993 produced a couple of sublime designs however, particularly this one.

Beautiful but I rate this one higher

Not football but a hell of a goal.

Zach Wallace is also a bit of a lunatic by all accounts.

1 Like

Lovely hurling

I’d be proud of that one meself

Do lads at amateur level not get their heads taken off with the rules they way they are now

No because the rule is that if the ball is played in to danger or made dangerous it’s a foul. There was no one near him so not dangerous. Lower down at club level some umpires would blow the lifted ball into the D as dangerous. They’ve tweaked the Aerial rule this year. Which is a rule umpired differently by all. It used to be 5m from receiver and if it’s thrown between two people , defender gets it. Now you can intercept once you’re not within 2m. Although from my experience this year, umpires haven’t a clue. One claimed two metres was 2 stick lengths.

https://twitter.com/SwearingSport/status/1675993783928778752

1 Like

The sheer will of Cannavaro and Del Piero here

https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1676299892367474688?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Ooooft.

@Batigol could hit them

He rammed it down their throat there. Rammed it big time.

I can’t find any footage of Lauren James’s goal for England yesterday,

Football obviously comes home in that family with the excellent Reece at Chelsea.

A real “I couldn’t give a fuck if there’s a goalkeeper there or not” strike

Harry Maguire level defending ftom Jaap Staam there.

Stam was incredibly overrated.

2 Likes

Over rated by Utd fans but football fans knew he wasn’t that good. In fairness to them they only had one or two competent centre halfs over the years. They’re currently lauding a half pint and a washed up mid 30s crock.

They made shite of Maguire too.