Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

He scored in or around 2-9 out of. 2-11 in that game

1 Like

What he’s doing playing Junior B, I don’t know. Even unfit, he’d walk onto the Pallasgreen team, they’re crying out for someone like him.

Pudgy is a fair operator in fairness to him.

He was abroad I think

He’s been back a long while from abroad, I think he was in the states. He went to Haiti as well a few years ago to help after the earthquake. I’ve met him a few times he’s a nice fella. I suppose he must be the guts of 30 now.

Stone?

4 Likes

giphy%20(2)

Brian Butler cup is (or at least was) for clubs 2nd teams so they could be Junior A or B depending. @ciarancareyshurlingarmy might know if they changed the rules to allow first teams play. I’d imagine he will play a few junior games and end up playing intermediate later in the summer.

That sounds right

So this guy plays barefoot?

He’s around 27

He’s no more than a year older than me, so wouldn’t be 30. I don’t think he played any hurling last year even though I think he was around.

I don’t really know him but I always thought, off the pitch anyway, that he seemed relatively normal for someone from Pallasgreen.

Most of the Pallas lads are sound on their own. They are completely different beasts when they are on a GAA field together.

1 Like

Pallasgreen drive some fellas here demented. Living in their heads rent free.

They are the Camross of limerick

The barefooted chunder

They have certainly left their mark on most of our heads

10 Likes

:smile: