Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

13 Likes

That’s the picture. Sometimes teams bond with a manager, you feel that’s the case here in a massive way

2 Likes

A proper pic after some geebag threw in wimins soccer. :clap:

2 Likes

Everyone gives out about Brian Kerr’s accent and that on Virgin. But at the end of the day, he’s been defended to the last on irish twitter, the man is well respected, more than he’d ever know. McAteer is a dickhead, will always be a dickhead. Who was extremely fortunate to by chance have Irish parentage.

1 Like

Lolz

John Charles was a smashing player. Not a bad bone in his body.
His brother Mel wasn’t quite as good but won a rake of Welsh caps.

1 Like

Ooh ah up the RA.

Danny Ings always seems an alright sort

13 Likes

TBF Danny got handed a pair of noise cancellers and put them on. The real heroes here are the people in Aston Villa and clubs who come up with these sort of initiative’s. You can have all the apes you like chanting shite in the stands but moment likes this are what sport and inclusion is really about

5 Likes

Aye, but Danny has been doing stuff for people with disabilities and learning difficulties for years.

A lot of unseen charity work, good on him

1 Like

10 Likes

Great pic. What clubs I wonder?

Syls Mearnog I’d say

1 Like

Sylvesters and Naomh Mearnóg in Dublin Intermediate final - local derby that finished in a draw.

Syls player is Liam Foley who was on Dublin North Colleges team a couple of years back and Mearnóg player is Cian Hendricken, briefly a Dublin senior, who was sent-off on a straight red in second-half of match and will miss replay by the looks of things.

2 Likes

The Hide is a hurling stronghold.

To be fair to them they fielded hurling teams when no one else in Fingal, bar O’Dwyers briefly, were.

2 Likes

A buddy of mine is coaching an underage team with B&A stripes, he has ‘Hide ties. Must be them.