Great TFK Vindications

Sure we had @Fran ā€œrediscoveringā€ The War on Drugs during the week, after saying only 5 short years ago that he was yet to be convinced about them.

3 Likes

Giving Morrissey money is far worse than going to Garth.

1 Like

Kapow!!

A real Daithi Burke job

2 Likes

As much as I love the Smiths, I wonā€™t go see Morrissey anymore. Heā€™s gone too far right.

1 Like

Separate the artist from the man, itā€™s like supporting a football or a hurling team,
Morrissey is a clown that has been responsible for some of the best songs ever (in my opinion)

1 Like

Errrr

Iā€™d say backtrack

1 Like

@farmerinthecity has matured as a poster.Hes a grown up now.In saying that @TreatyStones has took the legs right from under him.Hes being stretchered off as we speak.He must have got right under @The_Runt skin to have waited so long for this.

4 Likes

If you liked the music of either would you listen to Gary Glitter or the Lost Prophets?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who the lost prophets are
I canā€™t really answer, but if Leader of the gang came on the radio Iā€™d probably sing along as usual.

Iā€™m sad that Two little boys will be lost forever

I couldnā€™t step inside the door if he was playing a live show. Heā€™s a pig of a man now. Iā€™d be too angry at him to enjoy the songs*

*I donā€™t care that much for his solo output anyway

1 Like

Lost Prophets singer in jail for child sex abuse

Iā€™m conflicted. I think Rock and Roll Pt 2 by Gary Glitter is one of the great pop songs of all time. I have it on a 7 inch single. But I donā€™t play it.

Thereā€™s no danger of ever hearing Leader of the Gang on the radio ever again either.

The lead singer of the Lost Prophets was locked up for child rape.

Thatā€™s putting it mildly. The despicable bastard should have been sentenced to death. Horrific stuff.

A work colleague and I, while several pints into it one night, had decided we were going to start a podcast (we didnā€™t) the next day. The theme would be about if you could separate the art from the artist. Think we had Burzum, Michael Jackson, Wagner and others. We also realised there were others (e.g. Bowie) that were on icy ground.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was an absolutely horrific case from what I recall.

If Youā€™re The One For Me, Fatty came on the radio, Iā€™d sing along.

Fuck you too you cunt.

1 Like

Me too