Great TFK Vindications

@Rudi[/USER] vs @[USER=1]Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=9]Bandage on the subject matter of Anthony Stokes vs Gary Hooper.

1 Like

@Bandage[/USER] vs @[USER=1052]Rudi on the subject matter of Zdenek Zeman’s most recent reign as manager of AS Roma.

You flip-flopped on the issue - particularly after the match at the San Siro where we destroyed Inter 3-1.

Not a vindication.

@caoimhaoin[/USER] making money for forumites in the face of ridicule from @[USER=109]Mac[/USER] and @[USER=286]Lazarus

Those who rate the management skills of Big Mick McCarthy have been vindicated through the form of Ipswich Town and the demise of Wolves since he left

@Tassotti was vindicated a few weeks ago when he said that the Limerick hurlers were a shower of bottlers and would be well beaten by Clare

[quote=“Rudi, post: 824426, member: 1052”]You flip-flopped on the issue - particularly after the match at the San Siro where we destroyed Inter 3-1.

Not a vindication.[/quote]

I certainly did not flip flop. It was a comprehensive vindication for me.

A vindication.

@chewy louie[/USER] and @[USER=1052]Rudi[/USER] vs @[USER=1]Rocko on the subject matter of Matt Hummels being shit defender.

The latest case tonight was Hummels not only being caught the wrong side of Higuain who he was marking but inexplicably pull away from him and leave him to his full back to pick up on the inside.

I believe I’ve been further vindicated on the matters of Gary Hooper and Mattia Destro.

While Hooper hasn’t scored a league goal in 17 hours and 16 minutes, Destro has scored 13 league goals in 18 hours and 24 minutes of league football this season.

@chewy louie and the Runt v everybody else on the subject of Chris Houghtons managerial ability.

Houghton has been sacked once again tonight.

Who is Chris Houghton?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 927640, member: 1786”]@chewy louie and the Runt v everybody else on the subject of Chris Houghtons managerial ability.

Houghton has been sacked once again tonight.[/QUOTE]

While Alan Pardew has done a fine job at Newcastle despite constantly losing his best players to bigger clubs

Lapsed poster Bandage re David De Gea being world class.

@The Big Cheese[/USER], [USER=9]@Colin Montgomerie[/USER] & [USER=1]@Rocko have been thoroughly vindicated in our support of the appointment of Jim Caldwell as Detroit Lions head coach. #bestDintheleague

@mickee321 called out effie anbrose before he even set foot in Paedohead and also by predicting even single 'revolution" of that retarded arab spring of 2011 in particually egypt would result in martial law and a state of chaos that has now created power vacuums in those shithole states much to the disgust of those posters who thought there was a new world order appearing from the dust

Myself, Manuel et Al who said the Armagh championship was a load of cock. Shown again emphatically yesterday.

@TreatyStones[/USER] and [USER=1137]@The Big Cheese’s support of Alan Pardew

+1

Pards is a warrior.

Who is Al?

Alan has just one thing to say to the doubters:

http://giant.gfycat.com/MixedMinorDorking.gif