Great TFK Vindications

AFR/clarehurlers shit, we got over that a decade ago

AFR was the furthest from my head bud! if thereā€™s that going on with them lads so be it. Iā€™m just calling what i see hereā€¦

Number 4 is a new one. Must remember that next time hubby comes home drunk and doesnā€™t bring me back Chinese.

Id say he shits all over the place the filthy fucker

Weak effort of trying to get in to the good books fuck it!

Wha?

Oh I thinks I understand your bit of jibberish. What or whoā€™s good books was I looking to get into,bud?

Gibberish. Carry on.

2 Likes

@Sidney re Trump.

@balbec re Gonzaga.

2 Likes

@Joe_Player re trimp

Well arenā€™t you something little man.

None of us will take any satisfaction from this, but unfortunately it needs to be logged. Itā€™s sad to see addiction play out in front of your eyes and I hope the enablers are chuffed that this young man has lost a good chunk of money in little over a week.

No doubt the $14k or whatever it was, will be magically reached over the coming months. I hope @anon32894817 makes it to Japan, I really do. A young man with his heart in the right place. But not through gambling.

4 Likes

Your worry about paying back your employees the money you owe them Mate.

7 Likes

Let it out kid, let it all out.

Sick burn

Theyā€™re not employees, theyā€™re subbies thatā€™s how he can burn them

Canā€™t imagine how a fella leaving a whole load of people short possibly effecting their young families ability to live can come on here and lecture people on how they use thier leisure money.

Haha, youā€™re some man to cry about personal abuse and then come out with that wildly inaccurate tripe. You couldnā€™t make it up :joy:

As I said if Iā€™m going to get it Iā€™ll be giving it back in spades. Do you think of the families of the people you didnā€™t pay back on a regular basis?

Eh, I was an employee in this unfortunate case. I was the guy who didnā€™t get paid. And iā€™ve rose up from such troubled times to establish an incredibly successful career.

Now, go get a job.

2 Likes