Great TFK Vindications

So do you think of the families of the people you didnā€™t pay back on a regular basis? Maybe coming upto Christmas a bit more?

With your addiction, youā€™ll be the expert on letting a young family down soon enough. :wink:

Of course itā€™s sad and I wouldnā€™t take any great pleasure out of it. Live and let live is my policy. Iā€™m sure chucks didnā€™t lose the money on purpose and Iā€™m sure he feels awful about it. Hopefully now the two lads will leave me be after seeing how itā€™s not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot. We all make mistakes.

1 Like

Advent next Sunday lads

:joy: Youā€™re a mentalist.

1 Like

No Iā€™d say a lad living in Australia, mid forties, wife and young kids obsessing over a young lads tips in Ireland 24 hours a day 7 days a week Is a mentalist.

3 Likes

:smile: Youā€™ve lost the plot pal. If this is what gambling losses are doing to your brain, you need to check in to a clinic.

Early thirties, engaged, no kids btw :wink:

Well then you should really get out and enjoy yourself more than obsessing over my tips or else study a little more for the nfl.

Noted. And you should perhaps get a job for yourself.

As you well know chucks my personal circumstances donā€™t allow me to have a job at the moment.

Riiiiight

Never noticed this @Chucks_Nwoko character before but heā€™s a real fucking odd job by the look of it

Whenā€™s the big day pal?

The amount of e-hate on this place is amazing.

Every thread descends into the same thing. Gentle ribbing slowly turns into choice insults. Before you know it somebodyā€™s family and wife is being brought into it and accusations of malpractice in their occupation/riding hookers.

Itā€™s like walking down Oā€™Connell Street after a night out. Youā€™d want your wits about you

3 Likes

You boring boring man. :rollseyes:

2 Likes

Ah for fuck sake hereā€™s edgy balls with something edgy

1 Like

Your dead right. Thereā€™s nice people on here but it brings the worst out in people.

1 Like

No date or location locked in yet. Both of us more than happy to elope but Iā€™ve a dozen or so at home mad for a holiday.

Vindication for the likes of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Bandage @anon61956325 @Rocko @Batigol @Fran @The_Most_Infamous @TheBird @the_man_himself @Julio_Geordio @Cicero_Dandi @anon26343222 @Watchyourtoes @dodgy_keeper @myboyblue and @Smark today. @Copper_pipe @Halfpipe @ciarancareyshurlingarmy too.

We knew.

18 Likes

You forgot me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: