Greatest Mugging Off of All Time - Log Thread

Hmmmm…tasty humble pie :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1018271, member: 286”]‘He’ll score no more than 10 league goals, pal.’

That’s 7 goals in 7 games and on a hat-trick tonight after just 20 minutes[/QUOTE]
8 goals in 7 games even.

The thread that keeps on giving :clap:

Well I think bandages new username will have picked itself if he scores two more.

@chewy louie didn’t give me the all clear to take the bet, pal. And the race has already started now. Pity, it’s too late.

Ah well.

Stop trying to weasel your way out. It’s undignifying. You need to take your medicine here pal

@Muggedoff would be a good username. :slight_smile:

Possible vindication for @Bartosz Bereszynskiego.

Assom… doesn’t even make the bench for Forest’s toughest game of the season so far

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1021873, member: 48”]Possible vindication for @Bartosz Bereszynskiego.

Assom… doesn’t even make the bench for Forest’s toughest game of the season so far[/QUOTE]
Are you a bit special?

Is that three scoreless league games in a row for Stuart Pearce’s Nottingham Forest, fellas?

I believe it is Barti

Thats surprising if so, I presume Andy Reid must be just going through a spot of bad form?

Injured since Derby match 4 games ago.

No way :o

That is a HUGE surprise to me, HUUUUGE. Unbelievable really. Who could really have seen that coming?

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 998761, member: 180”]
I hope those pesky injuries clear up for him, amazing how they always kick in over the course of a long grueling season, he’s fierce unlucky. So he is.[/QUOTE]

0 wins in their last 8 league games for Stuart Pearce’s Nottingham Forest, the early season leaders.

@Scrunchie mugged himself off spectacularly last night.

Has he played a goalkeeper up front yet?

Is that 0 wins in their last 9 league games for Stuart Pearce’s Nottingham Forest after yesterday’s hiding at Huddersfield, chaps?