Greatest Mugging Off of All Time - Log Thread

7/8/14 @Bartosz Bereszynskiego (aka Bandage) on Goal Machine Britt Assombolonga

‘You’ve paid c.€6.3m for an absolute nobody, you mad man.’

‘He’ll score no more than 10 league goals, pal. I’m willing to bet my username on that but @chewy louie owns my naming rights until 1 January 2015.’

23/8/14
Assombolonga 4 games played, 4 goals scored

That’s an almighty clamping.

I see he’s even trying to weasle his way out of this one now

@Bartosz Bereszynskiego 23/8/14
‘Lucky for me @@chewy louie didn’t give me the nod to bet my username before the season started, pal.’

:D:DWhat a charlatan

:eek:

This is a premature ejaculation by @Lazarus. I really didn’t want to see it.

I gave you a chance to retract your comments and you failed to do so, failed utterly.

You are up to your eyeballs in the shit here and it is all your own doing.

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1005009, member: 286”]I gave you a chance to retract your comments and you failed to do so, failed utterly.

You are up to your eyeballs in the shit here and it is all your own doing.[/QUOTE]

The boy hasn’t even reached half the tally mentioned. You’ve lost the run of yourself completely here, pal.

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1004997, member: 286”]7/8/10 @Bartosz Bereszynskiego (aka Bandage) on Goal Machine Britt Assombolonga

‘You’ve paid c.€6.3m for an absolute nobody, you mad man.’

‘He’ll score no more than 10 league goals, pal. I’m willing to bet my username on that but @chewy louie owns my naming rights until 1 January 2015.’

23/8/14
Assombolonga 4 games played, 4 goals scored[/QUOTE]
Given that he signed four years ago I would have been expecting a bit more than four games and four goals from him if I followed whatever team he plays for.

Hence why the words Log Thread are clearly stated on the title here. Don’t worry at this rate he’ll have 10 scored by December so you’ll be out of your misery by Christmas

Surely the thread is to log a mugging off rather than to claim a mugging off that isn’t close to happening yet. You’ve mugged yourself off here, mate.

This mugging off is as good as in the bag. Bartosz should pay out early on this one.

Stuart Pearce teams always start well before imploding, pal.

Perhaps, anyway as the person who the comment was directed at I’m going to wait until to the end of the season, claiming a mugging off at this stage is diluting it. I hope he gets 30 goals and we get promoted so that mugging off will be as sweet as can possibly be.

In the interests of fairness it should be stated @Bartosz Bereszynskiego[/USER] has totally mugged off [USER=377]@Manuel Zelaya in the “has the GGA sold its soul” thread.

Any team selling a player to manyoo between now and the end of the transfer have a magnificient mugging off opportunity

:smiley:

‘He’ll score no more than 10 league goals, pal.’

That’s 7 goals in 7 games and on a hat-trick tonight after just 20 minutes

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1018271, member: 286”]‘He’ll score no more than 10 league goals, pal.’

That’s 7 goals in 7 games and on a hat-trick tonight after just 20 minutes[/QUOTE]
:clap:

Bandage needs to make a comeback, this @Bartosz Bereszynskiego has been the worst rebrand since Prince became Symbol or whatever.

:smiley: