Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

What company is it?

FirstData, some sort of eCommerce payment wizardry.

Roles in the areas of application/software development, application analysis, business analysis, technical project management, systems consulting, and enterprise architecture are expected to be desired at the new facility.

Should entice a few people from that part of the world away from Dublin. Great to see.

2 Likes

Only 20 minutes on the motorway from Limerick too.

I’ve just seen a comment on social media describing this news as " a game changer" :smile:

4 Likes

He’ll be back living in Clonlara before the end of the year

2 Likes

My heart belongs to Fingal now

2 Likes

New job announcements in the Taoiseach’s constituency and the Labour Deputy Leader’s constituency right before the election?

To quote Del Amitri “The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before”.

Alan Kelly used the same term this morning on the radio :clap:

This term is a game changer

New job announcement in Taoiseachs constituency from crowd who won Irish water contract…
Wouldn’t need a tinfoil hat for that one

1 Like

Merely karma coming back around to Enda for saving the country. Its also happened in Limerick for Noonan. They earned this.

1 Like

Fixed that for you there.

If it aint broken, don’t fix it.

1 Like

Life in Donegal is really starting to develop that chip on your shoulder

The chip on my shoulder was developed a long time before moving to Donegal to thanks a country populated with uneducated clowns like your good self.

1 Like

Oh dear

Sure sign the boom is on again. One of those builders out on the road this morning in rush hour about to stop traffic so that a fucking lorry can take about five minutes to try to back through a 10 foot gap in a fence. These gentlemen appear to be of the view that they have official powers vested in them. I continued on my way, maintaining my stately pace and after a brief flurry of arm waving of the type that you’d see in a silent movie when a cowboy is trying to warn the train driver that the bridge has been blown up, the chap fled the road.
I am not obliged to delay my passage so that some developer may make a quicker buck.

11 Likes

You sound like an awful bollox, Fagan.

Yeah but it’s funny. I’m no fan of builders taking it upon themselves to stop traffic.

Why should I be late for a hospital appointment because some chap with no authority decides to stop traffic.

1 Like