Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

Are Indeed just a big massive recruitment agency or do they do other stuff? Seems crazy numbers for people who just spam the fuck out of everyone on LinkedIn these days.

2 Likes

Think they charge a premium to agencies etc to get promoted by them. Not sure else they offer.
I’d love to see a break down of how many real jobs these annoucements produce. Software Inc announces 25 new jobs over 3 years…

1 Like

My own Employer announces a big recruitment drive back at
the back end of last year. 1 year later they are well on the road to fulfilling
this. The biggest issue they face is getting quality candidates.

Same problem with my employer. It’s back to the same sort of environment it was in 2006. Loads of work and not enough people to do it.

1 Like

Lads, for the last fucking time, lock this cunt of a thread. St. Michael ended the recession about 18 months ago.

2 Likes

Agreed with the simultaneous opening of a new thread called “black weeds in a boom” where TFK’s can point out how we are once again losing the run of ourselves

1 Like

Have amended the title

4 Likes

Amended it again even to more accurately reflect what happened.

In addition I have amended this post to more accurately spell amended.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust all the job announcement numbers. I know a fella who is high up in a big irish based gaming company. Minister for jobs office was all over them to boost their “projected numbers”. The company had said 10 jobs and the department of good news wanted them to announce 150 over the next 3 years or something.

2 Likes

300 new jobs for Nenagh

New ISIS training camp

2 Likes

Baldy Noonan opening the floodgates

Do not trust the numbers there runty. This government love to massage the figures on jobs.

Didn’t some other town in Tipp lose a load of jobs last week or the week before from C&C?

Just as well for FG they have to go for an election now. Enda’s dithering would keep them back another year and it would be highly probable that economic, European, brexit and security issues catch up with our fair isle

150 or so from one of the borrises

Was it Borris-no-officy?

I’ll get my coat.

2 Likes

Boris Olay as yer man Tom something or other that looks like a 12 year old but is actually a business journalist said on the radio the other morning. Tom Lyons.

I’ve known a bit about this project and I believe the vast majority of these jobs will actually come to fruition. Supposedly all fairly high end jobs too.