Greyhounds Matters 🐐 - Supporting Rural Ireland

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]A live stream of the draw? Are you having a giraffe?

The draw will be made in an hours time in an outhouse in Curraheen Park, there will be no cameras present. Live stream :D[/quote]

I want to be able to see what’s going on, how can we be sure there won’t be skullduggery…

The draw for the Derby final was televised :smiley:

Skullduggery? By god don’t ever get into coursing Dunph, that’s all I’ll say!! :smiley:

:smiley:

“You can fall out with the judge, but you can’t fall out with the slipper” as the old saying goes. :smiley:

Very true SS**, its important that while you are at the top of the field calling the judge every name under the sun, your man down at slips is thanking the slipper for giveing your dog every chance.

:rolleyes: Indeed. Did Gormless The Grey sign the order yet I wonder.

signed it this morning i believe

Where can we view the entries for the laurels?

www.thelaurelsentries.com

Yeah, I believe they are lining up in Liscannr and Killyfin as I type for tomorrow morning.

Fooking idiot left it long enough.

Laurels first round draw is up.

Have a look at heats 14 and 15… Dingers.

Good to see Tyrur Kieran back also.
Friday

Saturday

[quote=“HangBlaa”]Laurels first round draw is up.

Have a look at heats 14 and 15… Dingers.

Good to see Tyrur Kieran back also.
Friday

Saturday[/quote]

I shall be trawling through the list of entrants later this evening to pick out a number of hot ante-post prospects.

I thought Tyrur Geovanni was to run in this, i didn’t come across his name listed in any of the heats.

Hangblaa, Heat 15 is almost as tough as 14. They’re definitely the toughest two heats of the first round from the looks of things…

[quote=“The Dunph”]I thought Tyrur Geovanni was to run in this, i didn’t come across his name listed in any of the heats.
[/quote]

I did. You do know there are two nights of first round heats?

Yes…

What heat is he in?

Cashmans have betting now on the entire thing. The sooner the rest follow the better. It’s starting Friday night right?

http://www.cashmans.ie/antipost/greyhoundantipost.html

[quote=“The Dunph”]Yes…

What heat is he in?[/quote]

Dunph I’m not here to hold your hand! Look through the heats again paying particular attention to Heat 5 on the first night. :rolleyes:

Step back from the compyoosher dunph :rolleyes:

Duly noted SS**. :smiley:

By the way, will you be giving us your thoughts on who will be among the leading contenders/good outside bets?