Greyhounds Matters 🐐 - Supporting Rural Ireland

[quote=“The Dunph”]The following are my bets for the Derby, all have been matched on Betfair. I’m thrilled with some of the odds i’ve got, much better than with the bookies. They’re all long-shots but with greyhound racing nearly anything is possible.*

Teflon Tom @ 110/1
Kerrydale Celt @ 190/1
Dalcash Stateman @ 240/1
Scholes Fantasy @ 240/1
Jackella @ 600/1
Alnwick Oscar @ 700/1

[/quote]

:guns:

Crash and burn here Dunph :clap:

In fairness to Dunph I think you’ll find if you look at SS and HangBlaas ante post selections they didn’t have the winner either.

Teflon Tom @ 110/1 - Qualified through numerous rounds. Withdrew injured. Would have won it out.
Kerrydale Celt @ 190/1 - Tried his heart out.
Dalcash Stateman @ 240/1 - As above.
Scholes Fantasy @ 240/1 - Took heavy bump in his last race which knocked him off stride, it was all over then. He’d have made the final otherwise.
Jackella @ 600/1 - Had absolutely no luck in his last race, getting boxed in. Another who’d have made the final only for it.
Alnwick Oscar @ 700/1 - Got to the quarter-finals. Failed narrowly to qualify from a stiff heat, would have made the final otherwise and probably would have made the podium as a minimum.

Sssshh…

[quote=“The Dunph”]> Teflon Tom @ 110/1 - Qualified through numerous rounds. Withdrew injured. Would have won it out.

Kerrydale Celt @ 190/1 - Tried his heart out.
Dalcash Stateman @ 240/1 - As above.
Scholes Fantasy @ 240/1 - Took heavy bump in his last race which knocked him off stride, it was all over then. He’d have made the final otherwise.
Jackella @ 600/1 - Had absolutely no luck in his last race, getting boxed in. Another who’d have made the final only for it.
Alnwick Oscar @ 700/1 - Got to the quarter-finals. Failed narrowly to qualify from a stiff heat, would have made the final otherwise and probably would have made the podium as a minimum.[/quote]

Take them excuses up with lad on Betfair who laid you them bets and see if he’ll pay you out…

Eh, Hangblaa backed the winner at 25/1 antepost Runt :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a self proclaimed mug but I love the game anyway.

You looked a fierce mug in the queue of collectors at Hegartys on Sat night alright :clap:

He didn’t post it up with his ante post selections though. Not doubting the man but the first we heard of that bet was the night before the final.

+1.

Congrats on your 25/1 winning docket for CC though SS**. Nothing muggish about that. :clap:

I didn’t back him, Dunph. I had about 300 on him for Wimbledon and he didn’t even travel. :clap:

Sure you know yourself that posting your bets on a public website is bound to give you bad luck :clap:

Is the Laurels starting soon?

I thought there would be some betting available for it or maybe it’s too early…

There is Laurels betting. The sponsors have it.

http://www.cashmans.ie/antipost/greyhoundantipost.html

The rest won’t price up until after the draw tomorrow.

SS**, blocked here in work… Is Quinn priced up ?

By the way runt, never mentioned Causeway AP as I only discover teh docket after the semi final, bet placed on-line on 23rd of March after I tipped him here to beat Ninja Jamie in the Dave Woods’ invitational race in the don, he came back from that to record 28.33 around Shebourne. He season was going to aimed one way only at that stage.

Dunph as I told you, 5/4 was great value, Belveder Champ was never open to that kind of improvement no matter what the price.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]SS**, blocked here in work… Is Quinn priced up ?

By the way runt, never mentioned Causeway AP as I only discover teh docket after the semi final, bet placed on-line on 23rd of March after I tipped him here to beat Ninja Jamie in the Dave Woods’ invitational race in the don, he came back from that to record 28.33 around Shebourne. He season was going to aimed one way only at that stage.

Dunph as I told you, 5/4 was great value, Belveder Champ was never open to that kind of improvement no matter what the price.[/quote]

Love when that happens :rolleyes: Wasn’t trying to doubt you at all, I was only going by the ante posts that were posted before the event.

Cashmans have the following dogs up:

7’s Oran Classic, FatBoyz Nodrog
12’s St Louis Spirit, Boherna Best, Slip The Lark, Bar Blackstone
14’s Tyrur Giovanni, Contador
16’s Cashen Legend, SkyWalker Queen

Then Others on request

Will be holding tight on the Laurels until the full list is up so. All about early pace down in the Curaheen. The scolari me daddy dog might have a squeek if he travels down.

Any more information available on the laurels? I thought the draw was to be on today? Is there anywhere to get a live stream of it?

A live stream of the draw? Are you having a giraffe?

The draw will be made in an hours time in an outhouse in Curraheen Park, there will be no cameras present. Live stream :smiley: