Greyhounds Matters šŸ - Supporting Rural Ireland

A dog you have a soft spot for SS**ā€¦

Whats the story, does Harry still own her. The owners name has changed a heap of times on Data.

Harry still calling the shots afaik, HB. This leger trip was too sharp for her, I presume she had a recurrance of her injury though. Iā€™m on Arsene who didnā€™t set the world on fire in the first round. I see heā€™s for sale in the RP today for 20 large.

20 largeā€¦ they are having a larf.

Did you see the priceof the mega delight dogs anf bitches for sale on data while backā€¦ Graders for 8kā€¦

No didnā€™t see that. All their geese are swans in their eyes Iā€™d sayā€¦

Canā€™t believe I got done on Slip The Lark again, if Laurel had fcuked off heā€™d have held on.

Thought Laurel had it won comming off the 3rd bend. A fantastic competition dog, and really deserves a big one. Would use him on a bitch any day of the week.

I see for the celeb spot thread that you were in HQ last night SS**. Anything to really impress from in the Puppy stake. Soviet Maldini is running saturday nightā€¦ Smashing dog and one for the future.

(Mac, Rock or Bandage might change the thread titile to Greyhound Matters or something)

[quote=ā€œHangBlaaā€]
(Mac, Rock or Bandage might change the thread titile to Greyhound Matters or something)[/quote]

Dont think I can change it HB. Maybe one of the other lads will oblige

I was there thursday alright HB. Nothing really stood out, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a great stake to be honest. The track is like lightning.

Our own bitch won in Dundalk the same night, she cleverly stayed two spots inside her grade (A3) so we are going to the well again tonight at the X. She gets in as a reserve in race nine, I think sheā€™ll be in trap two. Hot little race though. Weā€™ll see how she goes, sheā€™s in again on friday in Mecca all going well. I wanted to go for one of the Red Mills Series A3 stakes but I think thereā€™s no back graders allowed.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]I was there thursday alright HB. Nothing really stood out, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a great stake to be honest. The track is like lightning.

Our own bitch won in Dundalk the same night, she cleverly stayed two spots inside her grade (A3) so we are going to the well again tonight at the X. She gets in as a reserve in race nine, I think sheā€™ll be in trap two. Hot little race though. Weā€™ll see how she goes, sheā€™s in again on friday in Mecca all going well. I wanted to go for one of the Red Mills Series A3 stakes but I think thereā€™s no back graders allowed.[/quote]

Best of luck tonight SS** and congrats on the win. If she gets in on Friday we could start the Xmas party out there? The other dog I talked to you about before is being rested in cotton wool now for the derby for next year.

Good stuff SS**, the best stuff went Saturday night in the Cake Stake.

Had a win myself, picked up a 1k stake with a nice bitch we aquired.

Cheers Mac, is that the Hallucinate flying machine? I donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it to Mecca on friday either though, working late that night.
Nice work, HB. What is this new bitch by? I would love to win a little stake with our bitch, I want a cup to fill with Brandy. :rolleyes: For the moment Iā€™m just happy sheā€™s back running again, she was a long time doing nothing.

Big problem tonight is the Droopys dog will most likely be open class.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Cheers Mac, is that the Hallucinate flying machine? I donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it to Mecca on friday either though, working late that night.
[/quote]

Thats the one alright. If she gets in let me know. Wouldnt mind a few hours there on Friday evening.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]
Our own bitch won in Dundalk the same night, she cleverly stayed two spots inside her grade (A3) so we are going to the well again tonight at the X. She gets in as a reserve in race nine, I think sheā€™ll be in trap two.[/quote]

Any joy shannon?

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Cheers Mac, is that the Hallucinate flying machine? I donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it to Mecca on friday either though, working late that night.
Nice work, HB. What is this new bitch by? I would love to win a little stake with our bitch, I want a cup to fill with Brandy. :smiley: For the moment Iā€™m just happy sheā€™s back running again, she was a long time doing nothing.

Big problem tonight is the Droopys dog will most likely be open class.[/quote]

sent you the bitches name by PM, and our coursing dogs as wellā€¦

Would it be too much to ask for the same Hangblaa? In exchange Iā€™ll give you the derby winner for 2009 :smiley:

sent you same PM as SS**

Would ye say this is a piss takeā€¦

Lifes Burble ā€“ 80k sterling

[quote=ā€œHangBlaaā€]Would ye say this is a piss takeā€¦

Lifes Burble ā€“ 80k sterling[/quote]

Larry was always a man with a bit of ambition HB!

College Causeway really zinged around Wimbledon tonight in 27.34 for the 460m, all the firms seem to be live to this and heā€™s been cut wholesale across the board. I think heā€™s an unlucky dog but couldnā€™t resist adding him to my team.

I love adding dogs to my portfolio early for this event and this year is no different. So far Iā€™veā€¦

ā‚¬2000 to ā‚¬30 Ballymac Bull 66/1
ā‚¬1000 to ā‚¬40 College Causeway 25/1
ā‚¬1000 to ā‚¬20 Slip The Lark 50/1

What dogs are ye on so far?

So far Iā€™ve

I knew causeway was trialing yesterday and meant to back him AP before handā€¦ take want price you want now though, as he will piss all over Bubbly Totti and another few english ā€˜openā€™ class dogs on sky night 3rd March and will be cut again. Slip the Lark will be running the same night in the juvenile.