Guess the name of Kate and William's baby

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 789175, member: 24ā€]Something plain mate and you canā€™t go wrong.

Not that I have named anything apart from dogs but for some reason I have a fascination with names.[/quote]
What did you call the dogs?

Saif Islam

Boy - Gerry Adam Windsor
Girl - Diana Camilla Elizabeth

Bruce - as in Willis
Sonny - as in James Caan in the Godfather

Boy= Francis
Girl= Frances

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 788958, member: 24ā€]No word yet if it is a boy or a girl so guess one for each.

Boy - Henry
Girl - Diana[/quote]
There are a lot of couples called Kate and William. You might want to be a bit more specific.

Are we gonna guess the weight also?

Iā€™ll go for 7lb 1oz.

Boy - David
Girl - Elizabeth

Bump.

Its on.

Joffrey

8lbs 5oz

Wilhelm 8 lb 4 oz 6 toes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using TFK - thefreekick.com mobile app

Bruce

Iā€™d like them to go all American Football and call the kid Asante or Darnell or something if itā€™s a chap.

The last Royal births that I can remember were those of the Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie over 20 years ago so this is obviously huge news. I think the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be more conservative in their choice of name than their York equivalents, as the difference is that the latest arrival is a potential King or Queen, so expect a name befitting such. However I believe that the Royal couple will want to reach out to all the people, and surprise them, within the boundaries of tradition of course. The Royal family has become much less of a cold house for Catholics of late, and expect the name to reflect that. The Duke is known for his keen sense of humour and of history and I suspect that Celtic fan William might want to call a male heir James. That should go down well if the Duke and Duchess ever visit southern Ireland, although it may not be so well received in the north-eastern part of the island.

Boy: James (nap)
Girl: Mary (although I would not rule out Alice).

Iā€™d like to echo Sidā€™s call here on James for a male. It will be Victoria for a girl.

Victoria would be appropriate in this year of British victory.

please be vivien

:rolleyes: if youre going to try and mock at least spell the name correctly. Mind you, ive come across fingallians that wyvennie is how yvonne is pronounced

What the fuck are you on about, pal?

Was I talking to you buddy?