Guess the name of Kate and William's baby

I don’t know, mate.

Well pal. If in the first instance, I replied to your post or mentioned your name. If not, then no, I wasnt.

I trust that clarifies things for ya me old china

[quote=“artfoley, post: 804911, member: 179”]Well pal. If in the first instance, I replied to your post or mentioned your name. If not, then no, I wasnt.

I trust that clarifies things for ya me old china[/quote]

Your sentence structure in the above post is poor so it doesn’t clarify things for me, unfortunately.

George
Victoria

Not all the Commonwealth dominions have updated their statute books to allow a female to take precedence. To avoid any potential constitutional crisis, I’m hoping its a boy, just to be on the safe side.

Ill simplify it; I didnt reply to a post of yours or say your name. I was responding to twcb alone

why are you having a pop at me mate?

Down
Syndrome

You know full well pal

Godot!

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 788958, member: 24”]No word yet if it is a boy or a girl so guess one for each.

Boy - Henry
Girl - Diana[/quote]

Because you’re a horrible person?

Yes, because im a horrible person. Now im off to shit down your mothers throat

A boy.

They’ve named him Nelson.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 805031, member: 1796”]A boy.

They’ve named him Nelson.[/quote]

Ha ha.

artfoley is sound. He could do the following to Sid’s mother which would be really horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrk3b_2SFS4

George

A great for all of us living in the Commonwealth. Quietly hoping for a day off to celebrate if not I’ll be bitterly disappointed

There’s nothing quite like a royal birth to lift the national mood. Euphoria throughout the Commonwealth and indeed worldwide. It doesn’t quite match the national euphoria which attended the birth of the Duke of Cambridge in June 1982, just a week after the brave liberation of the Falkland Islands.

The Duchess is expected to emerge at around 12.30 with the new Prince of Cambridge. Its not clear yet when we’ll get the name. It could even be a few weeks according to some analysts although maybe more likely in the next few days. I must say the timing of the announcement was ironic as I had just finished watching a very poor performance from St John’s College Cambridge on University Challenge (not a good omen I thought). Mind you Reading were the victorious team on the night, not a million miles from the Middleton heartlands in Berkshire.

The first picture of the new baby.:slight_smile:

Did they light a bonfire on the Adare village green last night?