Guess the name of Kate and William's baby

Beautiful moment there on SKY News as baby Cambridge leaves hospital. A right little bruiser he is too.

Catherine sadly carrying quite a bit of weight still.

George Alexander.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 805995, member: 1796”]George Alexander.
[/quote]
Is that it ??

I’d love if he was George Alexander Yannick

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 805997, member: 48”]Is that it ??

I’d love if he was George Alexander Yannick[/quote]

That’s it, mate.

[quote=“Kid Curry, post: 789158, member: 1397”]George.
Margaret.
Are the bookies giving odds?[/quote]

I declare Kid Curry the winner of this competition.

Really disappointed with that name. I still love Catherine though.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 804913, member: 332”]George
Victoria[/quote]

:clap:

Louis

Louis

Yay

Lee, named after hero of the union Private Lee Clegg

The Duke of Cambridge’s love of Celtic is once again shown by his choice baby name, George, a tribute to Connelly and McCluskey. Nice nod to Luis as well with the middle name. I would imagine the Alexander part is a tribute to Catherine’s favourite fashion designer McQueen, rather than to Taggart.

It’s great to see the Cambridges in touch with popular culture like this. They’re normal people, just like the rest of us.

I thought they should have gone with Tyler, to show that they were cool with the underclass.

It’s quite disturbing how much press coverage the birth of this little parasite is getting in Ireland.

He technically isn’t a parasite anymore now that he has been born.

Although you could argue that babies and young children also engage in parasitical behaviour, as they depend on a host to provide food and shelter for them.

But I think it would be a bit much to ask the newborn Prince to provide for himself independently at this early stage in his life.

Just looking at this young chaps lineage, it seems he has blood lines with Irish heroes Rory O’Moore and Patrick Sarfield through the Spencer side of the family- We will finally have one of our own on the throne, tiocfaidh ar la!!

Surely if it’s on the Spencer side then William was already there with a less diluted lineage?

Will he be king?

Yes. He will kill Charles with a poisoned petit filous

Regicide hasn’t gone away, you know.