Guilty pleasures (TV programmes)

While I rated this winner, you also need to get outside more.

That I won’t dispute.

Surely Midnight Hot is watched for one particular purpose, as opposed to general zoned out entertainment?

Most of the stuff ye put here would not be a guilty pleasure. The thread starter put down ‘Fashion Police’, now that is something to feel guilty about watching. Unless of course said poster is female or someone working in fashion.

Anyway for me it’s Fair City

Thrawneen - Home & Away is not a guilty pleasure. What the fuck are you on about?

Bando, my man, it’s a guilty pleasure when I’m fondling myself looking at April’s tits on the couch while my dinner is cooking and hoping my housemate doesn’t come home too soon.

Classic Thraw right there :clap:

Phineas and Ferb for me. Excellent cartoon I make Ben & Jerry watch instead of the Spiderman/Batman muck they like.

I have to say gold rush

:clap:

Keeping up with the Kardasians

Deadliest catch

that Honeybooboo programme is brilliant by the way

Regular Show.

how did you find Offspring last night mate?

did you weep?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 813919, member: 80”]how did you find Offspring last night mate?

did you weep?[/quote]

How did I find what?

Australia’s most popular TV programme

You arent aware of it?

I find that odd

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 813922, member: 80”]Australia’s most popular TV programme

You arent aware of it?

I find that odd[/quote]

I thought Offspring are a musical group? I watched the last half hour of Mayo V Donegal last night, followed by the film Bronson. Tonight its Dublin V Cork and if I have time River Cottage Australia. Do you want a review?

Buffy?

Not a guilty pleasure. Excellent TV.