Jesus man, no.

The One Show

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Food unwrapped.

Come dine with me in hilarious although it seems to be full of idiots and cunts

Pregnant and Dating

Escape to the country/sea etc

Sun, Sand and Suspicious Parents on BBC3 is a great watch

There is something wrong with you fools.

Get out and have a walk ye useless cunts.

Pawn Stars, Cajun Pawn Stars, Hardcore Pawn, Home & Away, Nationwide, Come West Along the Road, Dr. Phil, The Jeremy Kyle Show, Banged Up Abroad, Man vs, Food, SpongeBob Squarepants, Fashion TV: Midnight Hot.

fat families

the new series is on national geographic now
fuck, its savage altogether, you could watch them all night

Banged Up Abroad and Man V Food are not guilty pleasures. They are high quality TV viewing.

1 Like

[quote=“mickee321, post: 813463, member: 367”]the new series is on national geographic now
fuck, its savage altogether, you could watch them all night[/quote]

I know. I was watching one last night, I think it’s from the new series, which featured a city-trader by the name of Piers who got involved in smuggling gold from Hong Kong to Nepal. Cracking TV.

the most graphic so far had to have been the rape of the plumber from dublin by the chilean prison staff.
I also really enjoy googling the names of the people involved to see have they written any books or are they on FB or what not
was watching one there the other night about a strokbroker from the UK who started dealing ectstasy in Az and ended up in some brutal max security prison , great stuff

Gold Rush

[quote=“mickee321, post: 813494, member: 367”]the most graphic so far had to have been the rape of the plumber from dublin by the chilean prison staff.
I also really enjoy googling the names of the people involved to see have they written any books or are they on FB or what not
was watching one there the other night about a strokbroker from the UK who started dealing ectstasy in Az and ended up in some brutal max security prison , great stuff[/quote]

I saw that one-the guy was very annoying but it was a good story. He did well not to become those skinheads’ bitch because he came across as a bit of a softcock.

Pretty much any half decent cartoon though I don’t have much time for them any more. I’m a sucker for those japanese anime style ones and King Arthur’s Disasters was hilarious.